Sunday, February 20, 2011

Q&A #2

Do you feel like the Intended Mother may deal with jealousy issues due to you being able to get pregnant so easily? In the end she is receiving the "reward", but do you think she will have a hard time seeing you pregnant knowing that she won't ever experience that?


This is a difficult question to answer because I am not her and will never be in her position.  I can totally understand any jealous feelings she would have because I know how much I have enjoyed my pregnancies and if I had not been able to experience this I would feel like something major was missing from my life.  However, as we all know, sometimes in life we have to make difficult decisions and I'm sure my IP's have made many to get to the point where we are right now.  I know that if I were in her position I would probably do everything in my power to have a child as well. I know this though, God has plan for every life, including the way it is brought here to this world.  I also believe that God has a way of protecting us even when we don't realize it. Like those times when you get angry for getting stopped by a red light, only to drive 2 minutes down the road and pass a horrible accident. You can only wonder, "Would that have been me?"


And in our situation, I think they have chosen to see that the pros (having their own biological child) outweigh the cons (not being able to experience carrying and delivering a baby.)  I hope that I've made them feel like I am available to them anytime, because I want them to be involved in every single bit of this journey.  I know that I'm doing this as a service to them, but how can I not feel honored and blessed to be part of such an incredible journey. This is their show, I'm just a   supporting actress.

2 comments: