Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm Baa-aaack!

Hello, my name is Stephanie and it's been nearly 3 months since my last post. I have no excuse...well, unless you count having a baby, moving, getting our old house rented out, and starting a new job. I guess it's one of those things, like when you fall off the wagon when you're on a diet and just don't know when to hop back on. I've missed writing, but just didn't know where to start.

So here I am! I will do better. Part of me thinks you don't really care about my life with a husband and 3 kids, but I guess I'll blog about it anyways, if only to have record of it to look back on when I wonder where the time has gone and my children have grown up without my permission.

So look out, 'cause here I come! : )

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Glad your back! Did you see my latest blog post? ;)

    ReplyDelete