Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dinner made easy!

It's the never ending question. Just when I think I've answered it, it just comes back the next day. WHAT'S FOR DINNER? It's like dirty laundry of the food world. It never goes away.

How many of us feel like this all the time?
I'm always looking for recipes that are easy and, of course, yummy. For the longest time Joe did most of the cooking because he enjoys it, but with school and work he just doesn't have time to. I'm just starting to like cooking more and becoming a little more creative. I've always loved baking, but cooking has never interested me much.  If I see a picture of something that looks delish, but then the recipe contains a gazillion ingredients I usually won't make it. I need simple.

My all time favorite app for my phone is the Allrecipes.com Dinner Spinner. It's so helpful, especially when I'm on the go and need to find something for dinner. I really love that once I find a recipe I like I can save it as a favorite for another time too.

Like many of my friends, I've started using Pinterest. I've found so many awesome looking recipes on there, among many, many other things. Here's one that I made the other day:
Parmesan Honey Pork Roast
You can find the recipe HERE. Everyone in my family loved it. I will definitely be making it again.

So, now I better publish this post so I can...go figure out WHAT'S FOR DINNER.


No comments:

Post a Comment