Thursday, July 14, 2011

You know you're pregnant when...

You have to remember to cross your legs when you sneeze...or else, well, you know. This happened to me about 4 times at work last night.  All I have to say is (and sorry if this is TMI) thank God for pads! lol  I know at least all of you ladies will appreciate what I'm saying. : )

With all 3 of my other pregnancies I had this weird numb/tingly/achy feeling in the top left corner of my belly once I got so big, about 26 weeks or so. It was like a skin/muscle stretching pain. Not terrible pain, just irritating. The weird thing is, this time around it's on the right side. That along with a back pain that is on the same side. I had the same back pain with the other 3 too, but on the left side. Weird. Why this time is it on the opposite side?

Anywho, how did I get to be 28 weeks already? Time is just flying by. Before I know it my kids will be back in school and it will be baby time! I have to tell you, it really is so nice to not have to plan for a new baby in the house. I am able to just enjoy being pregnant and I LOVE IT! : )

So, along those lines here are
THE TOP 5 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT:

5. The clothes. Yes, I love wearing maternity clothes. Nowadays, they are considerably fashionable and SUPER comfy. It's like wearing your "fat" clothes everyday, but still looking cute. ; )

4. The conversation. Who doesn't like talking to a pregnant lady? I know, there are some annoying people out there who ask dumb questions, but for the most part I enjoy hearing other people's stories of pregnancy and childbirth.

3. Eating. I love that I can eat just about whatever I want, because when I'm not pregnant that is not the case. And if I say I want it at 10:30 at night, nobody questions it. lol

2. Feeling baby movement. There's nothing like it.

1. Just the good feeling I have in general. Especially when the third trimester comes around. Yeah, I get more uncomfortable and it's harder to move, but I just like the way I look and feel. It sounds cheesy, but I feel like I'm fulfilling my appointed purpose. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment